How to Prepare for Your Brows and Lashes Appointment:
Arrive with a clean face. A thorough cleansing will help make the threading process easier and more precise.
To prepare your skin for waxing, grow your hair out at least 1-2 weeks so it’s about 1/4-inch thick, which will make waxing it less painful and effective. Skin should be clean and free of any lotions, creams or oils.
- Ask our experts about doing a patch test. This involves heading to our salon 48 hours before your appointment. We will test the dye on a small patch on your skin to ensure you don’t have a reaction.
- Go makeup (and mascara) free. Head to your appointment with clean brows and lashes, to save a little time with makeup removal and ensure your tint is longer-lasting.
- Remove contact lenses.
Refrain from wearing any mascara 24 hours prior to your eyelash lift. If this is not possible, at least steer clear of waterproof mascaras.
After-Care for Your Brows and Lashes Treatment:
Avoid touching the treated area for two to four hours. No make-up or perfumed products should be applied for 2-4 hours.
- Moisturize every day to keep the skin supple and help new hairs to grow through normally.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools.
- Do not apply lotions or other products to the area, other than those recommended by your therapist.
Your tint treatment will last anywhere from three to six weeks. For best results, avoid getting your brows wet for 12 hours after getting the treatment done and clean around the area with gel or cream-based cleansers.
Keep your lashes dry, as well as makeup and mascara-free for 24 hours after your eyelash lift.